Jin & Scorpion Jin & Scorpion

wow i loved it

yeah but one question. ive looked everywhere on the web and couldnt find that jin sprite...where did you find it?

sticky thing sticky thing

No offense but dude this stinks

dude when ever you submit a flash to newgrounds..think about what your doing. whenever you get bored, go outside and get some exercise or study for school. dont just make such a thin like this

Legend Of Sanji Part 2 Legend Of Sanji Part 2

pretty good

i think it was a goood video with pretty intereting voice's. but mario and one peice just dont go together.

Goku vs Frieza Goku vs Frieza

Omg

you know somthing DuDul. i really love all of your videos. your my inspiration. with people like you out their it pushes me to get better and better nice work man. also, where did you get those sprites?

Tentionmaru Vs. Fitzy Tentionmaru Vs. Fitzy

AWSOME..but one question

will you be my friend?

TLTFT 2008 R. 10 Collab TLTFT 2008 R. 10 Collab

OMFG

this was amazing. gosh man. how did you get so incredible. dude do you think you can help me become a better stick animator. because i want to be just like you you are my inspiration 100000/10

The Super Tuffle The Super Tuffle

good

i loved it. but the only thing it needs is a scene select lol

The Art of Fighting SE The Art of Fighting SE

....

this is one of the my favorite flash movies here. this video is pushing me to become as good as you. your one of my idols great job man :)

Hyuuga Neji VS. Rock Lee Hyuuga Neji VS. Rock Lee

god

man this was by far one of the best flash movies ever. DuDul you are my inspiration. i want to be as good as you in a couple thousand years. i wish i could talk to you more, theres so many things i wanna tell you. lol but your too cool for me. id give this 1000000/10